- EMAIL US
- STOCK ON HAND
- PLUS SIZE BABYDOLLS
- PLUS SIZE DRESSES
- BRA SETS,TEDDIES AND BODYSTOCKINGS
- OUTERWEAR CORSETS
- PLUS SIZE CORSETS
- UNDERBUST CORSETS
- CORSETS AND PETTISKIRTS
- PVC AND LEATHER CORSETS
- ARMY,PILOT, COPS AND ROBBERS DRESS UP
- ANIMAL DRESS UP
- COWGIRL, GYPSY, INDIAN & DANCER
- MEN'S DRESS UP
- FAIRY TALE DRESS UP
- FRENCH MAID AND NURSE DRESS UP
- PIRATES AND SAILOR DRESS UP
- SUPER HERO AND SCHOOL GIRL DRESS UP
- LEATHER AND VINYL
- STOCKINGS AND NIPPLE COVERS
- NAUGHTY CORNER
- SEXY SHOES
- WINTER WEAR
TRISHA’S WILL BE CLOSED FROM THURSDAY 26TH MARCH 2015 TILL TUESDAY 31ST MARCH 2015
How to place an order
The provision of goods is subject to availability. Availability for each product is indicated on the website, but this information is merely a guideline. The Provider does not guarantee the accuracy of the product availability information, although we do our best to ensure the accuracy of the information. In cases of unavailability, the Provider will offer the Client a similar product at the same or lower price. If the Client does not wish to accept the substitute product offered, the Provider will refund the client in full within 14 days with no deductions.
2. Returns of goods Due to the sensitive nature of the goods purchased on the Websites, we request that the Purchaser consult the SIZE GUIDE to ensure that the correct size is purchased as we do not allow returns or exchanges, unless the quality of the product is deficient.(Items are translucent as it is LINGERIE) In this instance, the Purchaser must contact Provider immediately upon receipt of the damaged or inferior product, and the product must be returned by the Purchaser within 7 days of receipt, at the Purchaser’s expense. Upon receipt of the returned product, Provider will inspect the product for damage/poor quality, and if Provider is satisfied that the return is valid as a result of damage or poor quality, Provider will exchange the item and only then. If item does not fit it will not be exchanged (this excludes our clothing range) therefore the detailed SIZE CHART. Items will also not be exchanged or refunded if worn due to the sensitive nature of lingerie or underwear
Only items that will be exchanged but not refunded is corsets and clothing
International deliveries do not qualify for return, exchange or refund due to the high costs involved.
PLEASE NOTE: NO REFUNDS ON ADULT TOYS
How To Size Yourself
1. BUST--Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your bust. * This is not always the same as your bra size so please measure. WAIST--Measure around your natural waistline at the smallest part. * Take off 5cm when you order if you want this to fit very slimming and if you have an hourglass waist. So if your waist is 102cm,, and you want it be a complete slimming tight fit, order the size for a 96cm waist. Again if you are apple shaped in the middle you may want to stay with your exact size (see below). All of our corsets are fully laced and can be adjusted at the back so will fit any body shape provided your bust measurement (at the fullest part) greater than your waist measurement!
Hips – Place the tape measure around the widest part of your hips, where the curve is most prominent when standing side on.
2. Know Your Body - If your body shape( please see below size chart for body shapes) is more of an apple shape (no matter what your size, you carry your weight solidly in the middle and upper torso) then we suggest you go a size larger, or at the very least be very accurate with your measurements.
How to find your shoe size:
To ensure your shoe fits, be sure to compare your foot’s measurements to our size chart below.
Example: Your foot length is 26.7 cm, and girth is 23.5 cm. You might usually wear a size 8, but your best fit on some of our size charts may be a 9. Please cross check your foot measurements to our size chart.
We recommend to all clients to please measure themselves to guide yourself with sizing please